Student left in shock after noodles she was cooking in her hostel was stolen [photos]

A female student has said she is in shock after the dinner she was making was stolen right while she was cooking it.

According to the lady, she usually cooks in her room but decided to cook outside her room that particular night because of heat and then this happened.

She said she only went inside to return her vegetable oil and pepper and when she returned met an empty pan.

Sharing a photo of what was left in the pan, she tweeted: "So for the first time in my two years in this hostel, I said I should cook outside my room cause of heat. I entered the room to just return d pepper and oil and before I came back, my noodles is gone... Buhari is actually not our problem in this country. We’d see in d morning."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post