Breaking

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Photos: Gas Explosion Rocks Surulere, Cars Burnt

A gas explosion has caused a fire outbreak in Babs Animashaun, Surulere, Lagos this evening. According to reports and an eye witness, the explosion occurred from a particular building, caught fire and spread to a mechanic workshop just around the building where many customers cars are said to be parked right inside. Ohis shared the sad news on social media saying;

''This is at Surulere around Babs Animashun area, it was a gas explosion which started right inside a house, cars have been burnt because their is a mechanic shop very close to building. Calls has been made to the fire service 112, this is a emergency situation.''





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad